Assalamualaikum wrt wbt,
My kids were absent from kindergarten today due to high fever. You know the dilemma when children mix around, they can easily get infected. That’s why its best to standby with Shaklee Chewable Vitamin C and Nutriferon!
Anyway, I baked chocolate chip muffins this morning while my little munchkin boy was still asleep. Not Musa, the clingy one. He’s always awake whenever I’m awake. (Mama bribed him with Barney while she’s at it!)
Done in 15mins and baked for 20mins. Total time spent is 35mins!
Easy Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe:
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cups sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cups chocolate chips PLUS 1/4 for sprinkles
1 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Line your muffin tin and preheat oven to 190 degree Celcius.
2. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients; flour, cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate chips, baking powder and baking soda.
3. In another bowl or jug, mix all the wet ingredients; milk, egg, vegetable oil, vanilla and whisk.
4. Gently pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir to combine. Remember not to overmix as lumpy mixture makes better muffins.
5. Scoop your muffin mixture into the liners, sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top and bake for 20minutes.
That’s all it takes to make a simple yummylicious muffins to satisfy my craving for Kenny Rogers Muffin. Hehe.
Recipe can be found HERE